Thursday, April 23, 2009

the feel that never dies.....for SOMEONE

its've been a long time waiting for SOMEONE since years....the one whom i have never seen but, can feel in every moment,everywhere longing for touch, the one who filled my world with colours,who made me feel who i am,through whom i gained confidence,who protects me in all aspects.....who made me think....who made me dream.....who taught me to live....who made me recognise the girl thing in me......who is in my lips as a smile, who is in my eyes always and who roll down through my cheeks rests on my lap as tears.......who is in my pain....in my happiness....in my words....in my life from the age of sixteen.....its a mixture of feelings measured in a full tea spoon of jealous, a two cups of anxiety,a cup of possessiveness,a glass of enthusiasam,a bunch of blushes called LOVE since that tender age.....the same feelings goes.. on...on.... that SOMEONE had come atlast..... in my dreams many a times.... to quench my thirst of love.......we play......we sing....we dance....it is my world which is filled with land of happiness, ocean of joy, valley of harmony, enjoyment of life..... where nothing is impossible.....everything is possible....the moment i close my eyes i can feel the presence.....i can smell the essence....that the SOMEONE is watching me....starring at me....guiding me....people say that am mad as i live in fantasy world of mine but the happiness i get cannot be expressed in words....the one who made me live life beautifully at this moment,who is precious to me than GOD....,whom GOD Himself gifted me.....for that am thankful to GOD.the one who is in my prayers....in my thoughts...in the things i do....who made me feel that am the luckiest in the world...the one who is my strength...my weakness...in my warmth...in my cold...who is in my fear...in my dare....Ultimately in my soul. That SOMEONE is none other than my.....182cms height.....146lbs weight.....with full hands brinjal(purple) coloured shirt tucked inside in black formals...a silver wrist watch,black shoe....standing with arms opened....and i in a white saree running towards HIM with tears of joy in eyes longing for him since years....... as if all the distance between us is being vanished, a small feel in heart "let this world stop at this moment and let me die in his safe n secured arms with my head on his lap".......WOW its really really an awesome feeling.......the SOMEONE am describing n feeling about is my DREAM BOY....praying my GOD to give me a LIFEPARTNER who represents MY DREAM BOY....this is the feel i feel every second.....the feel that never dies......for SOMEONE.

2 comments:

  1. bangaru i dont have words to tell u and i cannt xpress my feelings on this feelings they can only be felt never touched .....
    yogi u r the ultimate ra
    y - you r d
    o - only
    g - girl
    i - in my life who made me feel my own feelings

    ReplyDelete