Monday, February 23, 2009

MY LOVE.....

Honey... Honey....
Oh! Honey...
Take a look at me, I have come back...
believe me,
U r I want to see...
I want to tell u now...
U make my world go round....
U make me feel so good....
Just like I feel I should....
I want to hold Ur hand...
Please let me hold Ur hand...
I want to hold ur hand....
Please try to understand...
Oh! Honey...
As the moments fly on by......
I feel so, very blue....
When U r not with me,
I dont know what to do....???
Please say U r mine....
Just say U r mine....
I feel so Happy...
And I feel so Very fine....
Oh!! Honey...
EveryNight I dream about U...
Want U so much....
Though my Heart skips,
beat I longing for Ur Touch....
I will wait for U....
Oh! Honey it is true...*
I have decided....that....,
I want to marry u....
Oh!!! Honey...

No comments:

Post a Comment